This will be by far your favorite LDC. Why Sumo?
- Latest model with swappable rear endcaps.
- Mono-core design to increase accuracy and limit the chances of pellet clipping
- No moving parts or epoxy that may become loose after 1000’s of rounds
- Precision CNC’d by professional machinist
- Sand blasted and anodized for maximum durability
- Take apart in less than 10 seconds by unscrewing the rear end cap and pushing back the mono-core. No silly hex key or torch needed when you want to perform maintenance inside the unit.
- Customizable, you can further dampen the sound by wrapping the interior tube with different sound absorbing materials.
- Comes pre-wrapped in felt
- Machined grooves on the outside for easy handling.
- Weight 5.6 oz
- 1.6″ x 6.25″
*Note: If you see white lines on the inside of the front cap, that’s ok.
Those were caused by the prongs holding the pieces while anodizing.
They are not pellet clippings.