Product overview of the Hornady OneShot Case Lube :
One Shot® Case Lube with DynaGlide Plus® technology is a micro-penetrating high pressure dry film.
It contains no petroleum, teflon or other synthetic silicone so it will not contaminate powder or primers.
One Shot Case Lube is the most popular reloading cartridge and tool lubricant in the market, because; Case Lube is a dry film “Boundary” lubricant that does not contaminate powders or primers, and the “DynaGlide”™ technology exceeds US Military & NATO load carrying capacity requirements by 6 times. Precision shooters appreciate One Shot Case Lube’s clean, non-sticky, quick and easy application when loading large volumes of rounds at a time. The flexible all-purpose dry film lubricant use on their other reloading tools is a major bonus.
- • Improves tool and die performance and extends service life.
- A high speed “micro penetrating”, high pressure dry film.
- Will not contaminate powder or primers.
- Evenly distributes lubricant over the entire case (won’t creep or migrate)
- DynaGlide Plus® prevents tarnish, which in turn reduces drag on case extraction and helps prevent scoring/scratching damage
- Offers advantages in critical match load accuracy.
- Eliminates the paste lubing mess.
- Improves ejection and reduces scoring and scratching of cases.
- Minimizes jamming problems in semi-automatic firearms.
- Works great for lubricating presses and other equipment
Lube entire blocks of cases in one shot. Dries in minutes. One Shot is a non-petroleum product that will not contaminate powder or primers.