Warne Ring 30mm Meduim Horizontal
Warne Ring 30mm Meduim Horizontal engineered and manufactured by our expert staff in Tualatin, Oregon. Utilizing proprietary sintered steel technology,
Maxima Horizontal offers unwavering strength and precision in a stylish, yet traditional form.
4 screw ring caps, along with a unique recoil key and clamp offer easy installation and unrivaled holding strength.
With classic lines, and Warnes return to zero guarantee, Maxima Horizontal are the new standard.
- CNC machined from sintered steel for superior strength and clamping benefits.
- Square, permanently installed recoil keys for positive engagement of ring to base.
- Rings mount securely around scope using 4 Torx T-15 cap screws, 2 screws for each clamp
- STANAG 4694 interface allows for better return to zero and rigidity
- Fits both Picatinny & Weaver style bases
- Available in 1 inch and 30mm
- Designed and Made in USA
Always verify that your firearm is UN-LOADED before performing any service on it. Warne® recommends that you loosely assemble rings and scope onto firearm prior to final mounting to verify eye relief and ring spacing.
- Remove all 4 cap screws and cap on each ring.
- Loosen both clamp screws on each ring and place in desired position on Maxima®/Weaver style bases or picatinny rail.
- Push each ring towards muzzle to seat recoil keys and tighten clamp screws to 25 in/lb.
- Place scope in rings and reinstall cap screws, leave loose.
- Adjust scope position for eye relief and level reticle.
- Tighten cap screws in a criss-cross pattern to scope manufactures* recommended torque setting.
*Check scope documentation or contact scope maker, most scope manufactures have a specific maximum torque value for mounting, however, Warne® recommends not to exceed 18 in/lb. on the cap screws.
Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.