Bore Tech Shotgun Blend Bore Cleaner is a specialty, cutting edge bore cleaner that is 100% barrel safe.
Biodegradable and easily outperforms the competition without any hazards, toxicities or offensive odors.
rapidly removes the powder, lead and stubborn wad fouling produced by today’s shotgun ammunition.
It is time to bring your Shotgun cleaning into the 21st century.
uses an exclusive blend of surfactants, penetrants and releasing agents to penetrate and lift lead and plastic wad fouling off of the barrel’s surface. The proof is on the patch, so do not be surprised when you see flecks of lead and strands of plastic wad fouling coming out the end of your bore!
Bore Tech’s is the choice for discriminating shotgun shooters who demand nothing short of total performance from their shotgun.
1) Wet 3 to 4 Bore Tech X Count patches with Shotgun Blend and individually push through bore to remove loose fouling. Only push patches through the bore in ONE direction.
2) Next, make 10 to 15 passes with a tight fitting Bore Tech brush saturated with Shotgun Blend.
3) Then repeat Step 1 and let Shotgun Blend soak for 5 to 10 minutes. For badly fouled rifles, extended soak times may be needed.
4) Finally, push dry patches through the bore until they come out clean.
5) Repeat above steps if necessary.
6) Before storing firearm, dampen a patch with Shotgun Blend and push through bore. This will protect against rust/corrosion for up to 2 weeks under normal storage conditions.
7) For extended storage or in adverse conditions apply Bore Tech Friction Guard XP Gun Oil.
8) Before using firearm, always run a dry patch through the bore. This will remove any residue and ensure against obstructions.